geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.3 release
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 02:45:38 GMT
As listed in the Release Status/Plan for 2.1.3, the release branch has
been created at -
     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1.3

The existing branches/2.1 has been updated to be -
     version=2.1.4-SNAPSHOT

If there are any critical user fixes (like connector fail-over or memory
leak bugs) you still have until next Tuesday afternoon (3 PM ET) to
include them in 2.1.3.  Just reply to this thread, so we can discuss any
potential release impacts.

-Donald