geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From bill stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:19:49 GMT
Joe Bohn wrote:
> Hi Rhonda,
>
> We're glad that you would like to help with the documentation. Before
> you can be given contributor access you must first file an ICLA
> (Individual Contributor License Agreement) with the Apache Software
> Foundation.  I just checked and I don't see a record of an ICLA on
> file for you yet.  Please let us know when it is filed and once
> verified we can grant you contributor access to the wiki.
>
> You can find the form and information on how to submit it at this URL:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Hi Rhoda,
Here is the link to the ICLA pdf:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

You can submit the form electronically by printing, filling out,
signing, then scanning it.  Send the scanned and signed form to:

secretary at apache dot org
legal-archive at apache dot org

It will probably take about a week (maybe a bit more due to the upcoming
labor day holiday) for the ICLA to be recorded by the secretary.

Bill