geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] enhance the assemble server portlet usability
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:22:15 GMT
Lin, any thoughts on how we can automate testing of these new
profileplugins?

I saw you just converted the minimal assemblies over to use the web
profiles.  Should we create a testsuite to verify that all of the other
platforms that we want to support (like Web + Axis2) can be generated
during the builds?

Should we also deploy some of the Sample apps against each to verify the
runtime works?

-Donald