geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.3 release
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:38:17 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> OK, opened GERONIMO-4272 to upgrade 2.1 and 2.2 to the latest
> 1.6-SNAPSHOT code, published an updated Javamail Spec and Javamail
> snapshots.
>
> When can you start cutting the Javamail release?
I guess the real question is how soon do we need a new release version?
I would hate to do this too soon only to have a new problem found right
after we've created a new release.  It would be better to hold off on
this until we've got a clear target release date for a Geronimo release
that will include the new version.

Rick