geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1&2.2 Documentation
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:32:00 GMT
Hi Rhonda,

We're glad that you would like to help with the documentation. Before
you can be given contributor access you must first file an ICLA
(Individual Contributor License Agreement) with the Apache Software
Foundation.  I just checked and I don't see a record of an ICLA on file
for you yet.  Please let us know when it is filed and once verified we
can grant you contributor access to the wiki.

You can find the form and information on how to submit it at this URL:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Joe