geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: System requirements Geronimo and Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:06:44 GMT
Not sure that we need another page or link off of GMOxSITE for this.
Runtime requirements for Server and GEP should be listed either in their
respective Release Notes or on the release download page, so they get
updated and maintained as part of the existing release process.

Details on build requirements should go in the GMOxDEV wiki and not in
the general release notes or user docs.

-Donald