geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GEP and Geronimo Source Archive
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:10:55 GMT
I could see where this could be a useful feature, for users just
developing apps on Geronimo and not interested in debugging Geronimo
problems or providing patches.  When we publish releases, we include a
source zipfile, so it's there is they want it.

I would start a discussion thread on the user@ list and give people a
chance to respond before removing this from GEP 2.2...

-Donald