geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Documentation of new 2.2 features in current wiki?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:26:03 GMT

Hmmm ... it seems that we might have a problem then.  If admin authority
is required to export/restore then it is also most likely the case that
admin is required to move pages and such for the proposed new structure.
   It might not be possible for Rebekah to make these changes.

I'm also wondering if we are really at the point where it makes sense to
copy the 2.1 doc to 2.2 and start incurring the duplicate maintenance
costs.  There are not yet any 2.2 pages created under the parent page
that we made for that purpose.  Is now really the time to export/restore?

Joe

PS.  I also attempted to do a quick export/restore with a very simple
space prior to leaving for vacation.  I had some problems too ... I
can't recall what they were at the moment ... I'll have to give it
another shot ... but there might be more than just an authority issue
with this process.