geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] write access to GMOxSITE
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:06:10 GMT
And we also need to consider this for the Powered by Geronimo page that
we keep talking about adding in GMOxSITE and allowing others to help
maintain....

I don't have a strong opinion either way. Having a CLA on file would be
enough for me to let someone have access to GMOxSITE, but I'm not sure
what the ASF stance is on project web sites....

-Donald