geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] write access to GMOxSITE
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:23:38 GMT
I suspect that we want to limit write access to GMOxSITE to Geronimo
committers only .... but thought it should be officially discussed and
clarified, hence this note:

Back when we discussed write access to our wiki [1] we were focused just
on the wiki itself.  However, in some subsequent discussions GMOxSITE
was mentioned as well.  We now have a request for write access to
GMOxSITE by a Geronimo contributor with a CLA on file.  I believe that
the unspoken intention was that access to GMOxSITE should be only
granted to Geronimo committers.   Is that correct?  This request is
coming from the discussion on adding some Accessibility guidelines [2].

I think it would be ok to add the guidelines to the wiki and point to
them from our site.  I also think it would be ok to include them
directly in the site if added by a committer.  Would it be necessary to
   add the contribution to a JIRA (with rights granted to Apache) for
the latter?

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-DISCUSS--Policy-for-granting-write-access-to-our-Wiki-tt16724609s134.html#a16724609

[2]