geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should GEP open the Geronimo console in a big external browser window instead of the small internal browser window in eclipse?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:45:20 GMT
Hi Ted, I could go either way here. I tend to use the Eclipse Internal web
browser although the screen size if severely limited in Eclipse. I would expect
that end-users would like find the external browser more useful though. But maybe
a preference option is the best way to go as Jacek suggests since it would
satisfy those who prefer the internal browser, and those who don't.....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell