geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:32:05 GMT
Reviving the thread....

I'm updating/reorganizing our GMOxPMGT space to delineate between
Release Roadmaps and Release Status -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Documentation

If you know of something going into 2.2, please add it with a couple
line description to the following wiki page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Roadmap

If you've already checked new function into 2.2 or want to sign-up for a
feature, please add it to the above page plus the Status page at -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Status

Thanks!
Donald