geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven woes
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 20:37:28 GMT
You can also skip the tests and testsuite to save on retry times -
	mvn install -Dtest=false -Pno-it

One thing I have noticed, is that you need to clean the assemblies
between rebuilds, due to some car-maven-plugin problem where it
sometimes generates bogus server assemblies.
	cd assemblies
	mvn clean

-Donald