geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time to create a geronimo/repo branch in svn for private depends
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 14:24:18 GMT
For 2.1.x based subprojects, I'm thinking of going the route of creating
a repository/pom.xml in each subproject that points to the
server/tags/2.1.2 directory for the private artifacts (since it may be
awhile until we release a 2.1.3 server and we want to get the 2.1.2
Samples and GEP out ASAP.)

For 2.2 based subprojects, I like the idea of publishing the patched
artifacts under a org.apache.geronimo.patches groupid and will work on
that solution as soon as I finish updating the 2.1 subproject builds.

-Donald