geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: timestamped snapshots
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:46:16 GMT
I've included the uniqueVersion=false in Genesis 1.5-SNAPSHOT and
2.0-SNAPSHOT and deployed builds for each out to the snapshot repo.

Working on updating the samples 2.1 branch locally from genesis-1.4 to
1.5-SNAPSHOT to verify we aren't missing anything in the newer genesis
code before trying to upgrade any other builds.

-Donald