geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: timestamped snapshots
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 02:17:43 GMT
Yes, you need to set -
	<uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
for the snapshot repository, even though this should really be set in
the top-level apache.pom that everyone inherits.

For now, the following should be added to the Genesis pom.xml that the
server inherits and into any subproject that doesn't use Genesis as its
parent pom -

     <distributionManagement>
         <repository>
             <id>apache.releases</id>
             <name>Apache Release Distribution Repository</name>

<url>scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-r
sync-repository</url>
         </repository>
         <snapshotRepository>
             <id>apache.snapshots</id>
             <name>Apache Development Snapshot Repository</name>

<url>scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-
repository</url>
             <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
         </snapshotRepository>
     </distributionManagement>