geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time to create a geronimo/repo branch in svn for private depends
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 00:26:39 GMT
True, but wouldn't that introduce the overhead of our release process
and voting?

Would we create a geronimo/patches subproject arranged like our specs,
where each artifact would be its own subdir and still check the patched
artifacts in for the build to use and then move them to tags after they
are released?

Would we version the artifacts based on the originating project or with
a double version like we specs (which would be hard to follow)?

-Donald