geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Were SNAPSHOT artifacts cleaned recently?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:29:38 GMT
I tried building the 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT release from a clean repo earlier
today and was getting a build failure due to the following dependency in
Genesis 1.3 no longer being in the m2 snapshot repo on people.apache -

     org.apache.geronimo.genesis.config:geronimo-skin:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

So, I went back and rebuilt the missing depend and deployed only this
one artifact back to snapshots by using the genesis-1.2 tag and changing
the required pom to use version=1.2-SNAPSHOT.

But, this points out a problem in the released genesis-1.3 artifacts,
that we need to resolve for the 2.1 branch and trunk by either creating
a Genesis 1.3.1 release to fix the following files -
    src/site/site.xml
    config/project-config/src/site/site.xml
or move up to genesis-1.5-SNAPSHOT in genesis/branches/1.x

Preferences?

-Donald