geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Documentation of new 2.2 features in current wiki?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 15:10:48 GMT

Hi Rebekah,

I just posted a note about a new space that I created for the 2.2
documentation.  The new space was really created just to get things
moving for 2.2.  It was not a statement of what the final structure
should be ... so please feel free to continue to explore this area and
receive comments.

I personally haven't had a chance to consider the alternatives you
presented below.  However, my inclination is to keep the current
structure "as is" unless there are obvious problems with the
organization and there are resources willing to invest the time and
effort to change things.  Can you provide some more information on what
is driving the changes that you are proposing?

Thanks,
Joe