geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] Geronimo Server 2.1.2 Release
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 23:16:21 GMT
All,

This vote passes with 18 "+1" and 1 "-0" votes.

Voting +1:
Joe Bohn
Rick McGuire
Dan Becker
Jarek Gawor
Lin Sun
B.J. Reed
Kevan Miller
Jacek Laskowski
YunFeng Ma
Jason Warner
Tim McConnell
Jason Dillon
David Belvins
Donald Woods
Jay McHugh
Vamsavardhana Reddy
Gianny Damour
Ted Kirby

Voting -0
David Jencks

I'll get to work getting the binaries pushed out, the plugin repo
updated, and the announcement on our web site (after the mirrors are
synced).

Thank you all!

Joe