geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.2 Release
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:24:13 GMT

Thanks for checking this out David.

It is my opinion that these issues are not sufficient to stop the
release.  If anyone feels otherwise please speak-up.

It appears #1 was introduced with rev. 665729 when attempting to make
gsh consistent with geronimo.sh (which has required JAVA_HOME or
JRE_HOME since at least release 2.1).

I also looked into the derby port (#2) and it appears that this has been
incorrect for several releases.  I checked 2.1, and 2.1.1 - both of
these displayed "0" for the port (which is also what I see on 2.1.2
rather than "9").

Joe