geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject DISCLAIMER.txt
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:24:47 GMT
As Jarek noted in the 2.1.2 discussion thread there was an outdated
entry for CXF included in our DISCLAIMER.txt file.  This prompted me to
take a look at the remaining content in the file.

At the moment there are 2 remaining entries:

ActivemQ
- Is it still true that we include a component of activemq that was
release during incubation?  Which component is it?  If we're now using
only components that have been released post-incubation can we remove
the disclaimer on ActiveMQ?

Yoko:
- There is still a reference to Yoko in incubation.  Since most of Yoko
is now a subproject of Geronimo and version 1.0 has been released do we
still need to include any disclaimer concerning it?

If we end up removing these two remaining items in DISCLAIMER.txt do we
still need to keep/distribute an empty file?

Joe