geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should GEP open the Geronimo console in a big external browser window instead of the small internal browser window in eclipse?
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:43:16 GMT
Thanks, Shiva.  I find this option in Preferences -> General -> Web
Browser. This seems to work well, and I think we should add it to our
documentation for GEP.  I did have a problem on the Mac, where I got a
message about "A copy of Firefox is already open.  Only one copy of
Firefox can be open at a time."  This seems strange in that I'd think
Eclipse would just open a new window, not try to launch Firefox
altogether.  However, I changed my external browser setting from
Firefox to default system web browser, and the console came up, as a
new tab in an existing firefox window!

Ted