geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] write access to GMOxSITE
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:19:36 GMT
Kevan's proposal to start the discussion in the thread you referenced
seems good to me.  What was the end result of the discussion?  Is the
agreed-upon process documented somewhere?  I agree with Donald.
Having a CLA on file would be a good pre-req to me.  It seems Kevan
also proposed an additional pre-req of being anointed a contributor by
PMC vote, which also seems fine to me.  Getting more folks who are
willing and able to contribute to doc seems a very good thing to me!

Ted