geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove GEP server features?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 02:30:57 GMT
On the mac, the button is disabled.  See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-325, where I
note that "Perhaps the issue is that on Windows, the enabled and
disabled state of buttons is not well distinguished?"  In this case,
the buttons does seem to work on Windows.  Oh well...  I think we
still want to press forward with this function.

Thanks,
Ted