geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch to clarify use of GERONIMO_HOME vs. GERONIMO_BASE in shell scripts
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 19:22:11 GMT

> Hi Russell,
>
> I'm really glad you have persisted through this and sorted it all
> out.  I'm hoping someone who is more familiar with the scripts than
> I am will review your patch and apply it.
>
> Could you open a jira issue and attach the patch to it, checking the
> "intended for inclusion" checkbox?  While we can work from your
> email we prefer to have all contributions go through jira for easier
> tracking.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO

Seconding David -- Thanks!

A bit more info about using Jira -- clicking the "Grant license to ASF
for inclusion in ASF works" button when attaching a patch file to a
JIRA gives us a clear rights for licensing your contribution under the
Apache Sotfware License. It's much cleaner for us to work from this
style of contribution, rather than an email...

Thanks!

--kevan