geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From whitewaterbug <jaynr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache httpd and geronimo -- newbie
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:43:34 GMT

Mod_JK might give the right way to do this.

If httpd does certificate-based client side authentication using SSL, then
does mod_JK pass the certificate along to geronimo so it can use it for
application level authorization?

I think the whole certificate would still need to be sent over mod_JK
because sometimes authorizations are dependent on the content in the
certificate.