geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject System requirements Geronimo and Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:42:48 GMT
Hi,
 I have added a system requirement page to wiki
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Geronimo+and+Geronimo+Eclipse+Plugin+System+Requirements,
few comments are posted in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-501 as well. Probably
we can collect all the requirements GEP/G has and add into this page. Right
now there are following categories avaliable

Operating System
JDK Version/Vendors
Database Vendors/Versions
Memory Requirements for running and building Geronimo
   Memory
   Maven
   Subversion
Requirements for running and building Geronimo Eclipse Plugin
  Memory
  Maven
  Subversion

I would suggest to placed this page on http://geronimo.apache.org/ somewhere
in the community section of navigation.  [ Show
ยป<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-501>]
 Ashish Jain<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ashishjain>-
25/Aug/08
07:29 AM Added a page
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Geronimo+and+Geronimo+Eclipse+Plugin+System+Requirements+PageDo
we have details on the system requirements of Geronimo and Geronimo
Eclipse Plugin. I will start a new thread on this, this will probably help
collect all the information. I would suggest to place this page on
http://geronimo.apache.org/ somewhere in the community section of
navigation.

Thanks
Ashish