geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Forrest" <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why cannot generate eclipse project file for geronimo testsuite
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:19:55 GMT
YunFeng, yes, it works in the leaf module of testsuite. thanks!

Jason, what IDE you used for testsuite? Of course, if you ever worked on that :) Maybe I can
try what you use
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Dillon
  To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 12:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Why cannot generate eclipse project file for geronimo testsuite

  Probably just import projects for each *-testsuite directly would be my guess... but I don't
use eclipse so I'm not sure.

  --jason

  On Aug 11, 2008, at 8:40 AM, YunFeng Ma wrote:

    Jason is right that testsuite doesn't use the normal mvn modules mechanism, so there is
no <modules> element in the pom.xml of top layer directory, such as %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\pom.xml
and %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\pom.xml. But you can generate the eclipse
project under the child directory of the xxxx-testsuite directory, such as run "mvn eclipse:eclipse"
under directory %GeronimoSource%\testsuite\commands-testsuite\deploy.
    Maybe there is other more convenient way to do this, but I don't know.

    -- YunFeng

    Forrest wrote:
      Jason, thanks for quick response, and wish you resume quickly :-)

      And can you advise how to generate eclipse project file for testsuite? so that I can
import them into eclipse. thanks bunch!

      Best regards, Forrest