Thanks Jospeh :)

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Joseph Leong <josephcleong@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Shrey,

I'll be more than glad to document it for you.

-Joseph Leong

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:09 AM, Shrey Banga <banga.shrey@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to edit this page- http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html but it says I do not have permission to edit it. Also, I experimented a little with inPlace deployment but couldn't get it to work for plancreator and I think the method described above is useful for admin console webapps. Can someone else document this method ?