This does not seem to be working. Previously also we faced a similar situation, Hernan fixed it that time. Probably he can suggest something.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:
Ashish Jain wrote:
Hi,
I have added new pages to g wiki in G 2.1 documentation section. However the pages does not seem to visible on the index page.
Index page-> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/

This page is not visible
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Best+Practices+Tomcat+to+Geronimo+Migration

However the same is visible in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html

I tried editing the page http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html but I do not have sufficient access.

Can someone help me in fixing this?

Thanks
Ashish

I think this has something to do autoexport and having to manually export these pages.  I also noticed that the samples listed there are not updated.  I recently received admin authorization on our wiki spaces and I attempted to force an autoexport of some of the spaces.  I have no idea if I did the right thing or exported the right spaces.  So far I don't see the updates but I understand that it can take 15-30 minutes before they appear.  If that didn't work we need to find somebody with more wiki experience to get things in sync.

Joe