Thanks Donald, I will add these to the migration documnet.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:
Adding to the Tomcat to Geronimo Migration doc sounds like the logical place.

-Donald

Ashish Jain wrote:
Hi All,
I have been looking at the Tomcat configuration for quite some time and how the same can be configured in geronimo. There are couple of things I would like to address in existing geronimo documentation.
1) JSP reloading
2) Sustaining JSP compilation between server restarts.

Will it be fine if I go ahead and add pointers to these two. If it seems worthwhile, shall I create a new document or else shall I add it to existing document such as Tomcat to Geronimo migration
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/best-practices-tomcat-to-geronimo-migration.html

Thanks
Ashish