geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "daition daition" <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build] Build eclipse/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.1 failed with test
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:47:29 GMT
Hi,Ted/Tim/Rex

I got the same error as Rex. Is there anything wrong with the unit test?

BTW,

After I imported the GEP source code into eclipse and created a new eclipse
application, I got this warning when I try to "validate the required
plugins" in the attachment, I don't know why? Could you give any help?

Thanks a lot!

Delos