geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the create geronimo plugin portlet
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:56:30 GMT
Hi,

>From admin console, we allow users to specify certain info related to
plugin metadata, such as author, desp, license, and so on.

I deployed daytrader-tomcat as an app, and I checked the
geronimo-plugin.xml file was not there in the
repository/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-tomcat/2.0-SNAPSHOT/daytrader-tomcat-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car/META-INF
directory initially.   It got created after I export it as a plugin
from the admin console.

Thanks,

Lin