geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to build trunk on windows machine
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:57:40 GMT
Thanks I'll try that to work around the prob.

Lin

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Rick McGuire <rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:
> You might want to try moving your m2 repository to someplace other than the
> default location.  I have mine at c:/.m2, and don't have any problems
> building.
>
> Rick
>
>
> Lin Sun wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been having probs building trunk on my winxp machine.   It
>> failed at building geronimo-jetty6-javaee5, at the jaxws
>> GShellCommandRegistration ant task.  Looks like it is related to some
>> sorta of classpath too long prob on windows... note that the last
>> character (C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m
>> 2\repository\org\slf4ö) is corrupted.
>>
>>     [copy] Copying 331 files to
>> C:\trunk\assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-javaee5\tar
>> get\assembly
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Error executing ant tasks
>>
>> Embedded error: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
>> C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_14
>> \jre\bin\java.exe -classpath
>> "C:\trunk\assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-javaee5\target
>> \classes;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\codehaus\ple
>>
>> xus\plexus-classworlds\1.2-alpha-10\plexus-classworlds-1.2-alpha-10.jar;C:\Docum
>> ents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm\2.2.3\asm-2.2.3.jar;C:\Do
>> cuments and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-commons\2.2.3\asm-comm
>> ons-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-tre
>> e\2.2.3\asm-tree-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repositor
>> y\cglib\cglib-nodep\2.1_3\cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Admini
>>
>> strator\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.0\commons-cli-1.0.jar;C:\Docume
>> nts and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\commons-lang\commons-lang\2.3\comm
>> ons-lang-2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\slf4
>> j\slf4j-api\1.5.0\slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m
>> 2\repository\org\slf4ö
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing
>> ant task
>> s
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
>> ultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
>> fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
>> ltLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
>> dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
>> ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
>> fecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>> java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>        at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>
>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
>> ant t
>> asks
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractA
>> ntMojo.java:114)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:83)
>>
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
>> nManager.java:451)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
>> ultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>        ... 16 more
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
>> C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_14\jre\
>> bin\java.exe -classpath
>> "C:\trunk\assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-javaee5\target\clas
>> ses;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\codehaus\plexus\p
>>
>> lexus-classworlds\1.2-alpha-10\plexus-classworlds-1.2-alpha-10.jar;C:\Documents
>> and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm\2.2.3\asm-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documen
>> ts and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-commons\2.2.3\asm-commons-2
>> .2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-tree\2.2
>> .3\asm-tree-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\cgl
>> ib\cglib-nodep\2.1_3\cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrat
>>
>> or\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.0\commons-cli-1.0.jar;C:\Documents
>> a
>> nd
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\commons-lang\commons-lang\2.3\commons-l
>> ang-2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\slf4j\slf
>> 4j-api\1.5.0\slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\rep
>> ository\org\slf4ö
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.fork(Java.java:758)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:171)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:84)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>>        at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractA
>> ntMojo.java:108)
>>        ... 19 more
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
>> C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_14\jre\
>> bin\java.exe -classpath
>> "C:\trunk\assemblies\geronimo-jetty6-javaee5\target\clas
>> ses;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\codehaus\plexus\p
>>
>> lexus-classworlds\1.2-alpha-10\plexus-classworlds-1.2-alpha-10.jar;C:\Documents
>> and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm\2.2.3\asm-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documen
>> ts and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-commons\2.2.3\asm-commons-2
>> .2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\asm\asm-tree\2.2
>> .3\asm-tree-2.2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\cgl
>> ib\cglib-nodep\2.1_3\cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrat
>>
>> or\.m2\repository\commons-cli\commons-cli\1.0\commons-cli-1.0.jar;C:\Documents
>> a
>> nd
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\commons-lang\commons-lang\2.3\commons-l
>> ang-2.3.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\org\slf4j\slf
>> 4j-api\1.5.0\slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar;C:\Documents and
>> Settings\Administrator\.m2\rep
>> ository\org\slf4ö
>>        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
>>        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
>>        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:451)
>>        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:591)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>> java:39)
>>        at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Exec
>> ute.java:834)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.launch(Execute.java:435)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:449)
>>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.fork(Java.java:751)
>>        ... 25 more
>>
>> Lin
>>
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message