geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r676029 - in /geronimo/samples/branches/2.1/samples/buildutil: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/ src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/samples/ src/main/java/o
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:08:53 GMT
Joe,

Thanks for looking at this.  See answers below -

- I feel it is appropriate under sample because we only use it during
sample build time for jsp-examples and servlet-examples.  I've made a
readme for it  to document its usage (see the readme file).   If you
could suggest a better location for it, I can consider that.

- I also noted in the readme that I could not find this anywhere in a
tomcat jar as it is only used at its build time.

- I'll remove the license and notice files.  I guess I am so outdated
on this...  I didn't know this can be auto-generated.

Thanks, Lin