geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Liferay as a Geronimo Plugin
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:56:52 GMT
Hello Peter,

This is great news for Liferay developers!

IMHO, one of the pain points with Liferay development is the time it
takes to build, pack and deploy a WAR to Liferay. Even if Liferay is
not so bad on this front when compared with other portals, a typical
build-deploy-test cycle is way too time consuming and hence seriously
impacts productivity. It would be fantastic to have an in-place WAR
development mode in Geronimo. What do you think?

Thanks,
Gianny