geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Access Database Pool with Only Persistence.xml
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:32:08 GMT
I don't see any very complete docs on the subject with a quick look.

There is some info here on how to set up jta-datasource in
persistence.xml:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/datasource-connectionfactory-mdb-and-jpa.html

You also need to make sure the module/plugin with the datasource is in
the ancestors of your app, typically by listing it directly as a
dependency of your app in the geronimo plan.  Maven can help you with
this:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/constructing-a-special-purpose-server-using-maven.html

Hope this helps and inspires someone to make more complete, concise,
and non-eclipse jpa documentation.

thanks
david jencks