geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shrey Banga" <banga.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing js and css in PlanCreator asks for authentication
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:30:12 GMT
Hi,
In the PlanCreator, the js and css for enterpriseApp.jsp has been placed
into <plancreator-car>/js/enterpriseApp.js and
<plancreator-car>/enterpriseApp.css. Also, the icons required have been
placed in the <plancreator-car>/images directory. Now, when these files are
accessed by the browser, it asks for authentication again. I guess I should
configure the security settings to allow access to these without
authentication but I'm not sure how. Anybody familiar with this problem?

--
Shrey Banga
Bachelor of Technology, III year