geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Sharma" <mail....@gmail.com>
Subject Need Jira Contributor access to assign Jira to myself
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 06:25:09 GMT
Hi,
I have been working on implementing functionality of Plan creator in
Geronimo Eclipse Plugin deployment editor.
I worked on Dependency Section of GEP(which includes taking dynamic
information from server) and now I'm focusing on Security configurations. I
would like to create Jira and assign it to myself to contribute
patches.So,Please provide me contributor access to JIRA.
my Jira-id is mail.sbh.I've already provided my ICLA.

Thanks,
Saurabh Sharma
Computer Science Integrated dual degree,III yr
IIT Roorkee
India