geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:15:05 GMT
Thanks for the test application. I could deploy your application, but I didn't   get the error
message:
      Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBeanLocal.class (it's not custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class
in your sample)
Also I added the following to index.jsp and it works fine, that means the classloader of web
module can load the ejb classes.
    <%custaddr.ejbs.TestBeanLocal abc = null;%>

Because
you are using the JSF implementation of ICESoft and there is no class
com.icesoft.faces.util.event.servlet.ContextEventRepeater in your
sample package. So I'm not sure whether the @EJB in your managed bean
works fine.

-- Yun Feng

----- Original Message ----
From: kurzweil4 <ryan.daniels@gmail.com>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:41:15 PM
Subject: Re: Could not load custaddr/ejbs/TestBean.class - When Deploy Ear

Yun,

You can download the file here:

http://jira.icefaces.org/secure/attachment/11147/JSF_ICEFaces.zip

It contains the EAR and all of the project files.

You will need this plan to deploy it with, and the pool name defined on the
server (and perhaps anything else that I am not aware that I need):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <artifactId>TestInjectWeb</artifactId>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>console.dbpool</groupId>
                <artifactId>PostgresDS</artifactId>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </environment>

    <context-root>/TestInjectWeb</context-root>

    <!-- security settings, if any, go here -->

    <resource-ref>
        <ref-name>jdbc/MyDataSource</ref-name>
        <resource-link>PostgresDS</resource-link>
    </resource-ref>
</web-app>

Thank you for your help!
Kurzweil4