geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ravi naik <r...@sakeesoft.com>
Subject Re: Restarting the server
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:18:01 GMT
Hi Lin...
  Thanks for Reply
  AS u said GERONIMO_HOME/var/catalina/conf/web.xml   ...
  there is no foleder called catalina in  GERONIMO_HOME/var .....
  please tell me complete path and how to edit web.xml with a example of edited file..
  Thanks
  Ravi

Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi, you should see it at GERONIMO_HOME/var/catalina/conf/web.xml where
GERONIMO_HOME is your geronimo installation directory.

Lin

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:45 AM, ravi naik wrote:
> Hi shrey..
> Thanks for the Reply..
> But there is no folder called Cataliana in Intalio home directory...
> please splecify full path with example..
>
> Thanks in advance..
> Ravi
>
> Shrey Banga wrote:
>
> Hi Ravi,
>
> Please refer to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/Quick+Debugging+JSPs+of+your+application
> which explains this process.
>
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:32 PM, ravi naik wrote:
>>
>> Hi ashish..
>> Thanks for Reply..
>> I am a newBie to Geronimo
>> Where is cataliana folder?
>> please specify the exact location of Web.xml....
>> and what time interval should be given?
>> Thanks in advace
>>
>> Ravi
>>

>> Ashish Jain wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ravi,
>> Since this is something which is available in tomcat you can be sure that
>> it will be available with geronimo also.
>> In /var/catalina/conf/web.xml look for
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
>> and the following to it

development