geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 - 72 hour notice for 2.1.2 release processing
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:13:14 GMT
I'm inclined to agree also, but I'm wondering how long of a delay we'd be
looking at.  A weekish?

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
wrote:

>
> On Jul 22, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>
>
>> The issue with the tck tests ended up being a bug in cxf 2.0.6.  CXF has
>> a fix that is currently included in 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.  If we give them the
>> green light they will push a release soon.
>>
>> At this point I'm trying to decide the best course of action.  If you have
>> an opinion please speak up:
>>
>> 1)  Delay a 2.1.2 release until we verify CXF 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT with the tck
>> and get a CXF 2.0.8 release
>> 2)  Revert back to cxf 2.0.2-incubator that we shipped with in Geronimo
>> 2.1.1
>> 3)  Revert to CXF 2.0.5 which should work and not have the problem that
>> just discovered.  We would have to verify this.
>>
>>
>> I'm currently building new images to verify cxf 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT for #1. At
>> the moment I'm thinking this is our best option.  If there are problems I'll
>> attempt #3.  #2 would be the quickest path to a release but IMO is the least
>> desirable.
>>
>
> I agree.
>
> --kevan
>



-- 
~Jason Warner

Mime
View raw message