geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1.2 Release
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:29:43 GMT
We might want to think about updating derby.  I believe we skipped over
updating to previous releases because of a bug.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3545 for details.  The issue
is fixed in both the 10.3.3.0 release and the 10.4.1.3 release.  I haven't
really looked at them, so I don't know much about new functionality, but our
current derby version is over 2 years old.  Any thoughts?

--
~Jason Warner