geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use other jsf jar files, continued
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:10:13 GMT

On Jul 24, 2008, at 10:58 PM, Lin Sun wrote:

> Hi, assuming that you have disabled the myfaces and myfaces-deployer
> module, did you update your artifact-aliases.properties file per the
> instruction here
> (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/how-to-upgrade-jars-and-swap-modules.html)?
>
> Also, if your jsf impl has multiple jars, you may have to pack them
> into one car module so that you can use the newly created module id as
> newartifactId.

I'm not following why we're giving instructions on how to alias
artifacts. What aliasing is needed in this scenario? None, I think. I
may have missed something in the discussion thread, but believe the
user is deploying OperaMasks in their web app. It won't be an entirely
integrated JSF implementation wrt annotation injection, but

It's kind of nice to be on the wrong-end of a language barrier -- http://www.operamasks.org/

  I'd only heard about OperaMasks for the first time, yesterday.

What make and version of Java are you using?

There may be a threading issue -- one thread removing elements from
the Collection while this thread is iterating...

At the moment, I'm having problems seeing how this is a Geronimo
problem, but happy to be proven otherwise... Can you provide us with a
sample app which recreates this problem?

--kevan