geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1 - 72 hour notice for 2.1.2 release processing
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:09:23 GMT

On Jul 22, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

>
> The issue with the tck tests ended up being a bug in cxf 2.0.6.  CXF  
> has a fix that is currently included in 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.  If we give  
> them the green light they will push a release soon.
>
> At this point I'm trying to decide the best course of action.  If  
> you have an opinion please speak up:
>
> 1)  Delay a 2.1.2 release until we verify CXF 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT with  
> the tck and get a CXF 2.0.8 release
> 2)  Revert back to cxf 2.0.2-incubator that we shipped with in  
> Geronimo 2.1.1
> 3)  Revert to CXF 2.0.5 which should work and not have the problem  
> that just discovered.  We would have to verify this.
>
>
> I'm currently building new images to verify cxf 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT for  
> #1. At the moment I'm thinking this is our best option.  If there  
> are problems I'll attempt #3.  #2 would be the quickest path to a  
> release but IMO is the least desirable.

I agree.

--kevan

Mime
View raw message