geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of new 2.2 features in current wiki?
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:29:02 GMT
We do have some colleagues here that are interested in getting involved in
Geronimo documentation. We have been looking into the documentation
structure of v2.1 for some time now, and have generated some interesting
thinking on how to improve the information architecture for v2.2. We will
present our proposals soon. Hopefully it will be a good start for v2.2.

Jack Cai