geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recent console changes in trunk
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:35:08 GMT
I searched the keyword "label" in all JSP files in an older revision which
is before all the accessibility patches came in, and found no occurrences of
label element. So I assume it's probably safe to remove the label style in
pluto.css. Anyway it's safer if we can use main.css to override pluto.css. I
can check this out later on.