geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recent console changes in trunk
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:14:29 GMT
I have been committing some patches in Admin Console, but most of them have
been local to Plan Creator portlet. On the server that's built on my machine
(which has all the commits I have done so far + trunk code as on 26-Jun),
the portlets that you mention (Web App WARs, Deploy New,  Plugins, Server
Logs) seem to be working fine (I tested using IE 6 & Firefox 3).

I will update my trunk and do a clean build, and see if I face any problems.

--
Thanks,
Shiva