geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better editor support in source page of Geronimo Deployment Plan Editors
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:40:56 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Tim McConnell <tim.mcconne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow Sainath, that is really a good idea !! The current schema files that we
> have in the JAXB model are primarily there for reference and convenience. I
> think your idea of shipping the schema files in a separate plugin is a much
> better solution and we could then just eliminate those in the JAXB model to
> prevent duplicates. Thanks much

Alright let's do that then.

Sainath,
Please create a new plug-in with schemas files along with required
extensions to XMLCatalogContributions, and attach the patch to
GERONIMODEVTOOLS-412. I will review and commit it. I will later delete the
existing schema files in plugins\org.apache.geronimo.jee.v21.jaxbmodel

What should we name the new plug-in as? "org.apache.geronimo.v21.schemas" ?

--
Thanks,
Shiva